Friday, June 08, 2007

We are leaving

Yes it has been a long time since I last blogged. So much has been happening around me I haven't had a chance. We are leaving on Tuesday at 11:00 am from Springfield,for Italy. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We have already had tearful goodbyes as Cindy and Skyler left for Guatemala. I am so excited for them too. We had our garage sale and it was a huge success. We are getting anxious for our sending service at High Street on Sunday night. I am so glad we will have a chance to say good bye and most important to say thank you. The children are do good with all of the changes. I can't imagine what all is going on in their minds. We have one week of homeschool left. It will probably be completed over there. Pleaase continue to keep us and in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing to see God's plan and His timing. I stand with you as you go to Italy.

Lynn S.