Saturday, July 23, 2005

where we've been

Well this last week was very busy. We were in the capitol building on Sunday after church. It was really fun. We got several pictures and if I can ever get my pictures posted I will show some. Then we made our way to San Antonio where we got to visit the Alamo. What a very cool experience. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside but we were ablet to take them outside. I talked to my mom about it and she said that we had some family on the Doubt side that fought in the battle and that Ruth Lynn our cousin found his name. I didn't look for it while we were there but I have been trying to find out more about it on the web since I found out. So far nothing. We are staying at a fabulous missions house in Odessa. Let me just say that Odessa is definitely in the middle of nowhere. On Wednesday night the boys went to vacation bible school at the church we were at. They had a really good time. The church was in San Angelo, again in the middle of nowhere, but guess who is building a house about an hour from the church we were at? Matthew Mconahay. Too bad he isn't into going to church. One of my favorite actors and I can't spell his name. Odessa is next to Midland which is Laura and George Bush's home town. That was pretty neat too. All in all our summer has been full of some very memorable family experiences. We have had a great time together and we have actually hadsome churches take us on.

No comments: