Friday, November 30, 2007

A GOOD DAY

Yesterday was a GOOD Day!! We got word that we are getting a formal invitation to Italy from an established group that has never been denied at the Chicago Consulate. We are looking forward to presenting our paperwork again with this letter. Please continue to pray. This is just a first step in a long drawn out process. We praise God!! This letter we were told was unattainable...but with our God NOTHING is impossible. We are very hopeful and can not wait to see how God continues to love us thru a difficult process. His plan is so much better than one we could come up with on our own.
I go to the doctor next week to check blood levels and medication dosages. We are thankful to have a doctor who will continue to make sure that I will have what I need to return to Italy. Honestly I haven't felt this good in a couple of years. Thank you for the prayers and encouragement.

2 comments:

SammyB said...

how are things? haven't spoken to you in a little while. need to catch a movie again soon.

The Caldwells said...

Hi--I'm not sure we've met, but we know sooo many of the same people. My name is Krista Caldwell (used to be Wiese). I know your in-laws pretty good. They've visited Austria (we're BBF miss.) a few times and have stayed in our home. The Lyons are basically my 'uncle & aunt'. So I saw your blog I think on Tina E. page and well, just wanted to say I'm so glad that God has placed you in a position to be able to get back in the country. We are also in the process of renewing visas.... we'll know good or bad on Jan. 2nd. Ok, I'm rambling...I prayed for you today.