Thursday, September 13, 2007

feeling better

Yesterday I went to the doctor and my blood levels are back to normal!! Yeah! I shouldn't have to go back for 3 months. I have been feeling so much better. I have actually been sleeping. THRU THE WHOLE NIGHT! Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement. I love our church family. We have received amazing support.
As you might know we were denied our visa work for the 3rd time.YUCK!! We had plans to leave for Italy on the 27th. Not happening. We are waiting on God to show us what to do next. Kent's idea is this "it's the Liles family vs. the paperwork guys". The kids are a bit confused on when we are leaving. As am I . We will be starting home school again for this year. We have a 3rd grader a 2nd grader and this year Natti is starting pre k work. The children are also involved in gymnastics to help them keep active. Which by the way they are fabulous at. Cindy L told me "do what you can do." Good advice. I can clean. I can read to the kids. I can meet with our team that is going to Italy. I can get things done as we wait on the Lord to leave for the field. That is what I am going to do.
We went to Hillenjr's football game a couple of nights ago. What a fabulous game!! I am so proud of him!! Great job B.

No comments: