Sunday, May 04, 2008

Well the time is finally here. We are heading to Italy on Wednesday. Yes you saw right we leave May 7. I haven't really announced it yet until all the details are in place. We are excited to leave and can't wait to start learning the language. GOD IS SOO GOOD. Believe it or not we are packed and only have a few more details to cover. And if you're wondering...yes my carry on luggage is packed with actual things that I need if our luggage doesn't make it. THANK YOU!! THANK YOU for your prayers and support. I guess we will see you all at church tomorrow. My next post will probably be from the other side.
BEC

2 comments:

The G's said...

Oh Becky, how exciting! Marcus and will be praying for you and your family to have a safe trip, smooth transition and effective ministry in Italy. Your kids don't know the adventure that awaits them. Please post often so we can see the kids grow up and let us know your prayer requests. And when you are home for a visit you always have a place to stay when you are in Northern VA.

Anonymous said...

I know that God is there and will be going with you, and He will also be here for your families. I can't wait to hear the latest happenings in Italy.

Love you all,

Lynn S.