Wednesday, July 11, 2007

crossword

Okay like most people... I like PEOPLE magazine. Since my recent illness, I have gotten hooked on trying to do the crossword puzzle. Tell me has anyone successfully finished a PEOPLE puzzle? I have yet to get one done. It isn't just the mag's puzzle it's pretty much any crossword. Maybe someday I will complete one.
To those who are wondering. I am doing okay. I get tired out pretty quick, but my mind feels better today. Anyone who has had a thyroid problem knows what I am talking about. Anyway thanks so much for all of the encouragement. You have no idea what it has meant to us. My kids are even excited to find out what's for dinner. Thanks High Street for loving us so much that I am completely filled with happiness to know that you care about us so much. It has taken me several weeks to get to the place where I can smile but today was one where I did.

No comments: