Thursday, November 16, 2006

I LOVE FALL and I LOVE JON MORE

I have so much to say really about nothing but about something. I love this time of year. I am quite sad however that it did not snow last night. I was so wishing and wishing that it would. Of course fall is just fabulous. I love the smell of the leaves and the smell of the neighborhood smoke from the fireplace. We have not had a fire yet but I am thinking about it. And November 9 1994 was my first date with the love of my life. We had such a good time that night and I will never forget it. It's funny how a smell can bring all of that back. I knew the moment he brought me home that night that he was everything I had been looking for and more. I am so glad that he chose ME. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
We are home for a bit this week. Jon had eye surgery yesterday and is in the recovery process. I feel so bad for him. We will be going to Tulsa on Sunday for a morning appointment. Other than that we have a break together at home for a while.
Well I must owe my brother an apology. I was looking for school desks last year because we had been homeschooling. He had told me to go to the old KRAFT building on chestnut where the Springfield Public School offices are. He had mentioned seeing a ton of school desks. Well I never went. We struggled doing school work at the kitchen table. Any way we are pulling the children out for the second semester and I needed the desks and this time I wasn't going to do it without. So I went over there and Jon went with me. They gave me the desk and chair for $7.00!! Can you believe it! They are $80.00 online. The children are very excited now. We have been doing homework at them. The office has plenty left so if you are looking for desks there is the tip of the week. They had tables, lockers, baskets and all kinds of stuff.
Thanksgiving is a week away! I can't wait. I love Thanksgiving dinner. What is your favorite part? I think my mom's pumpkin pie is my favorite. Something I probably won't get much of in Italy. Well that and her cheeseball which Jon has mastered making just like hers. YUM! YUM!
I will be exceeding my 50 grams of fat for the day. Well I am off to go and make our Christmas Lists. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. When I was little it seemed like it took forever, now we turn around twice and it's here.

No comments: