Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Just chatting


Today is just another day. Kent went to spend the night with his grandma and grandpa and loved every minute of it. It is amazing how 2 kids get along so much better than three. I say that because our house was in amazing harmony last night and this morning. I hear anything in threes cats, dogs, kids, etc. are cause for some kind of friction. Last night we watched The matrix. It was probably my 3rd or 4th time to see it but I finally got it. Now I'm intrigued and would kind of like to see the other two. Jon is glad because this is definitely one of his favorites.
We are getting ready to leave for an appointment tonight. Yeah!! The summer has been super slow. We looked at our calendar and starting this weekend we are busy until we leave in June for Italy. I think there are only 13 available dates. Hard to believe.
Speaking of Italy... How about that world cup game!! Unbelievable. We spoke with some missionaries there. He was at the square inMilan for the game watching with everyone. He said it was a blast. They are all still pretty hyped up about it there. They are very passionate about soccer. I am loving having skype. That makes international talking so great!
God is amazing in how he has blessed us and sustained us through out this process. I can't wait to get there. If you think of it just say a prayer for the italians today. I know God is starting to prepare them in their hearts because he sure is preparing us. And now that I am going thru this long process of deputation, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: