Sunday, July 16, 2006

Foot Loose anyone

It's Sunday and what a day already! I am alone for the next week and a half. Jon is on the road again and greatly missed. Please keep us and him in your prayers. He is in San Antonio tonight and Flying to Mississippi for a camp in Alabama where he is speaking. Then He flys back and goes to El Paso. Pray that our little car continues to hold up. And that Jon does too.

Today is trophy day for 10th inning. The boys excited. They can't wait to get a hold of that trophy. It was our first year to be involved with 10th inning. It was a lot of fun but Kent says he is better at soccer. Believe it or not I think he might be right.

Last night I couldn't sleep and I flicked on the t.v. and I got to see Footloose. I hadn't seen that movie in years. I love it. Any way I didn't realize that Sarah Jessica Parker was in this movie. It was a definite chick flick, but I had a good time. Anyone else like Foot Loose? It has bad acting but some great dancing and Kevin Bacon played a nice guy role. He hasn't done that in a while. Unless you count the recent Hanes commercial. Who knows where that will take him in his career.

No comments: